domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

exercicios e frases com: in on at

http://www.learn-english-today.com/lessons/lesson_contents/exercises/at-on-in_quiz1.html

The dictionary in _____ the top shelf.
on

Let's meet ______ the coffee shop beside the cinema.
At

My parents live ______a busy town on the east coast.
In

Sam accidentally dropped the parcel ______ the floor.
On

I found the article ______ a magazine while I was ______ the dentist's.
In- at

He left school and ran away from home _____ the age of sixteen.
At

Jane works ______ an insurance company ______ Oxford street.
In – on

They met _____ a jazz concert ______ London one evening.
At-in

I spent my childhood _____ a small town. It doubt if it's _____ the map.
In- on

Jane bumped into Sue ______ the hairdresser's ______ the week-end.

At-at


2 - Frases do busu
I live in a house.
She lives in a city.

I live in a small house with my family.
Eu moro em uma pequena casa com minha família.

Her new flat is very modern.
O apartamento novo dela é muito moderno.

There are six other houses on our street.
Há outras seis casas na nossa rua.

There is only one shop in my village.
Há apenas uma loja na minha vila.

They live in a quiet town in France.
Eles moram em uma cidadezinha pacata na França.

This is a big city, and it's always really busy.
Esta é uma cidade grande e ela está sempre muito movimentada.
(Busu)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário