1 - ALFABETO
2- (6:0) AN - A
3- (11:40) SINGULAR E PLURAL, AN - A
*ax - machado
*seven matches - sete fósforos
*one bat - um morcego
4-I, YOU, HE, SHE IT, WE
5- (27:00) to be e contrações
6( 33:00) to be + not
loser - perdedor
7-(58:00) what + be
8- (1:07) THIS, THAT, THESE, THOSE
9- (1:16) MY, YOUR, HIS, HER, OUR, THEIR
*SEGUIDO DE NOME
10 - (1:21:51) MINE, HERS, YOUR, HIS, OURS, THEIRS
11- (1:36:08) THE - AN - A
12- (1:40:50) IN - ON - UNDER
13 - (1:45:46) ADJETIVOS
*OCTOPUS - POLVO
14 - (2:02:04) do - does
I have - I don't have
He has - He doesn't have
She has - She doesn't have
It has - It doesn't have
We have - we don't have
They have - They don't have
8- (1:07) THIS, THAT, THESE, THOSE
9- (1:16) MY, YOUR, HIS, HER, OUR, THEIR
*SEGUIDO DE NOME
10 - (1:21:51) MINE, HERS, YOUR, HIS, OURS, THEIRS
11- (1:36:08) THE - AN - A
12- (1:40:50) IN - ON - UNDER
13 - (1:45:46) ADJETIVOS
*OCTOPUS - POLVO
14 - (2:02:04) do - does
I have - I don't have
He has - He doesn't have
She has - She doesn't have
It has - It doesn't have
We have - we don't have
They have - They don't have
People don't have manners.
We don't have money.
A snake doesn't have legs.
She doesn't have short hair.
Does she have a friend? Yes, she does.
Does he have a friend? No, he doesn't.
Do you have a friend? Yes, I do.
Do we have a friend? No, we don't.
Do they have a friend?
Does she have a dress?
Yes, she does.
Do they have a bicycle?
No, they don't.
Does it have a ball?
No, it doesn't.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário