My belief is ... - Minha crença é ...
I think that we should eat healthy food.
My belief is we are spending too much maney on marketing.
I don't think that is good for the company.
I desagree that will help the company.
A: I think that is a good deal.
B: You're right, it used to be more expensive.
A: My belief is that we should focus more on advertising.
B: That's a good idea. Now more people will know what we're selling.
A: I desagree that the new contract is better than old one.
B: I suppose the old onw was more clear about expectations.
I think that we should eat healthy food.
My belief is we are spending too much maney on marketing.
I don't think that is good for the company.
I desagree that will help the company.
A: I think that is a good deal.
B: You're right, it used to be more expensive.
A: My belief is that we should focus more on advertising.
B: That's a good idea. Now more people will know what we're selling.
A: I desagree that the new contract is better than old one.
B: I suppose the old onw was more clear about expectations.
As far as I'm concerned it's a one-day-wonder.
No que me diz respeito, é uma maravilha de um dia.
As far as I'm concerned, we have nothing to lose.
No que me diz respeito, não temos nada a perder.
As far as I'm concerned, that ends the matter.
Para mim, isso encerra o assunto.
*repare que depois de: "As far as I'm concerned,..." deve haver virgula.
GIVING YOUR OPINION
I think ... muito comum evitar usar
In my opinion, ....
é muito usado também, evitar um pouco também
deve haver virgula após esse uso.
In my opinion, that's what makes them so awesome.
Na minha opinião, isso é o que os torna tão incrível.
It seems to me that ...
It appears to me that ...
*Não tem vírgula.
It appears to me that we have a lot in common.
Parece-me que temos muito em comum.
It appears to me that they have not taken any notice of it.
Parece-me que não lhe têm prestado atenção nenhuma.
Do parents make the best teachers? Do you agree or disagree?
It seems to me that parents do make the best teachers.
I would argue that ...
I would argue that there are two sides to this challenge.
Eu diria que existem dois lados para este desafio.
I would arguee that the death penalty is not a good form of punishment.
Eu diria que a pena de morte não é uma boa forma de punição.
From my point of view
From my perspective,
From my point of view, the main focus should be on creating places that make their people feel they belong.
No meu ponto de vista, o foco principal deve consistir em criar lugares que façam com que as pessoas sintam que lá pertencem.
From my point of view, these do not have to be considered.
Do meu ponto de vista, estas propostas não devem ser consideradas.
From our point of view, the sooner the better.
Do nosso ponto de vista, quanto mais depressa melhor.
Good point, but from my perspective, You didn't miss anything.
Bem lembrado, mas na minha perspectiva, você não perdeu nada.
Susan, try and look at this from my perspective.
Susan, tenta ver isto do meu ponto de vista...
I think that that would be, from my perspective, something worthwhile.
Acho que isso seria, do meu ponto de vista, algo que vale a pena.
Well, from my perspective in this situation, there's nothing left to be said.
Da minha perspectiva nessa situação, não há mais nada a ser dito.
I am inclined to believe that ...
só use isso em algo muito formal
I don't want to put the responsibility for Vietnam on his shoulders alone... but I do... I am inclined to believe that if Kennedy had lived... he would've made a difference.
Não quero colocar toda a responsabilidade do Vietnã... sobre seus ombros... mas creio que se fosse com Kennedy... as coisas teriam sido diferentes.
Agora dicas para se falar.. no inglês até mesmo diário. Não é muito acadêmico. Mas pode ser para speaking IELTS
If you ask me, ....
If you ask me, you got the better deal.
Se queres saber, ficaste com o melhor negócio.
To be honest, ...
Personally speaking, ...
From what I gather, ...
To be honest, I've thought of giving it all up.
Para ser sincero, pensei em desistir de tudo.
Personally speaking, I would be in favour of this.
Pessoalmente, seria favorável a esta hipótese.
From what I gather, we're very much alike.
Pelo que percebi, somos muito parecidos.
Some people may disagree ...
with me, but as far as I'm concerned ...
Em dúvida:
Somewhat, partially
I suppose I ...
Respostas fortes:
I am confident that ...
Absolutely, totally,
Strongly, completely
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário