sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

exercicio

John moved to London 10 years ago and he ____________ lives there.
Still – ainda – afirmatica então se usa still.

I ordered the book last week. I don't know if it has arrived __________.
Yet – ainda- final de negative.*

I've been taking English lessons for three months but I _________ haven't made much progress!
Still – ainda – começo de negativa.

Emma only moved house last week and she _______________ knows her neighbours.
Already – já – começo afirmativa.

I ________________ save my files and turn off the computer before leaving the office.
Always. – sempre

Peter sent an application form two weeks ago but he ________________ hasn't received a reply.
Still – ainda – começo de negative

The manager resigned yesterday but his resignation hasn't been officially announced ____________.


Yet – final – negative- Ainda

http://www.learn-english-today.com/lessons/lesson_contents/exercises/already-still-quiz1.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário