terça-feira, 25 de abril de 2017

GODDMAN – FUCKING – DAMN - DUMB



GODDMAN – FUCKING – DAMN - DUMB
INGLÊS
PORTUGUÊS
TIRADO DE:
You don't want to finish your steak?
We're eating in the goddamn airport.
Não quer terminar o bife?
Estamos comento em um maldito eroporto,
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
Você deve estar brincado!
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I lost her because of something so dumb I don't even remember.
e a perdi, porque fiz algo tão babaca que nem lembro.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
And I let her go.
I just let her go.
Because I was too damn proud to tell
her how I really felt about her.
E a deixei ir.
Simplesmente deixei ela ir.
Porque era muito orgulhoso
para dizer como me sentia.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
But let me tell you something,
what this is teaching me
is that life is goddamn short and
you can't waste a minute of it.
Mas deixe-me dizer-lhe uma coisa,
O que isso está me ensinando
É que a vida é maldita curta e
Você não pode desperdiçar um minuto disto
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário