segunda-feira, 24 de abril de 2017

LITTLE - FEW - TOO - SO - VERY - MUCH - A LOT OF


LITTLE - few 
PORTUGUÊS
INGLÊS
TIRADO DE:
A little to the right.
- Okay.
- A little bit more to the left.
Mais para a direita.
- Tudo bem.
- Para esquerda.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
A little grass, a little glue...
Um pouco de grama, um pouco de cola ...
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I'm only gonna be here a few weeks.
Só vou ficar algumas semanas.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

TOO – VERY – SO – MUCH – A LOT OF

PORTUGUÊS
INGLÊS
TIRADO DE:
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so rude.
Então vou usar a minha voz, serei tão rude.

Another love
You brought a fire to a world so cold.
Você trouxe fogo à um mundo tão frio.

Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive

Pay your surgeon very well.
Pague seu cirurgião muito bem.

Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
That's much cooler than mine.
Que é muito mais legal do que o meu.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
But my hands been broken, one too many times.
Mas as minhas mãos foram quebradas, várias vezes.
Another love
I'm too afraid of my heart to let you go.
Tenho muito medo do meu coração para te deixar ir.

Under Control (Feat. Alesso, Hurts

When the daylight comes you feel so cold, you know.
Quando a luz do dia chega você se sente tão fria, você sabe.

Under Control (Feat. Alesso, Hurts
A little too emotionally unavailable,
if you ask me.
É um ótimo cara, um pouco
indisponível emocionalmente.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I know this means a lot to you,
which means it means a lot to me.
Sei que significa muito
para você, para mim também
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I had a lot of watermelon.
Eu comi muita melancia.
FILME: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário