PRESENT CONTINOUS
TO BE + verbo com ING
(Normalmente, se usa quando estamos falando de algo que acontecerá em breve)
I'm handing out with Josh this weekend.
I'm studying tonight.
I'm working next week.
BE + GOING TO
I'm going to study English next month.
It's going to rain all week.
WILL + VERBO
promessas, usado para casamento
(Normalmente se usa para futuros longes, você não tem certeza, não tem evidências)
In 50 years, every will speak Chinise.
I will marry you.
I won't drink again.
I'll do it.
As regras:
1. GOING TO (planos fixos)
2. GOING TO (previsão - palpite)
3. WILL (previsão - certeza)
4. WILL (ações voluntárias / decisões rápidas)
5. WILL (ofertas / promessas)
1
I am going to buy a new house next year.
I'm gonna buy a new house next year.
I will buy a new house next year. (Soa muito formal)
They are going to meet at the movie theater.
2.
I think I'm gonna throw up!
It's gonna be a hot summer in Brazil. (palpite)
3.
Eu vejo muitas nuvens e digo: I think it's gonna rain ...
4.
Você tem mais certeza que vai chover, é quase certo:
It'll rain.
I'm sure you'll like her.
5.
O telefone está tocando e eu digo:
I'll get it !
She'll call you later.
I'll carry those for you.
6.
I won't tell anyone your secret.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário