"I live" é frequentemente seguido pela preposição "in" ao descrever onde você mora.
ERRADO ISSO, tirado do busu.
I live at 65 Hill St.
Aulas em português:
Aula em inglês:
Let's go to "on"
On is used for, let's say, large vehicles or large ways of travelling,
such as buses ... Sorry. Trains, buses, planes and boats. I'll come back to boat in a second, it's an exception. On the train, on the bus and on the plane, unless you're Bill Gates. Donald Trump, or me-I'm not in that list-
you don't have your own train, plane, or bus, so you usually share it with a bunch of people or a few people. It's large. So we say:
You're on the bus.
Para barcos você dirá:
I'm in a boat.
Mas se for um barco grande, você dirá: I'm on a boat.
Para bicicletas você também usa on:
You're on a bicycle.
On - é usado para superficies grandes, on também siginifica em cima. Então seria como se estivesse em cima dessa areas consideradas grandes, como trem, avião.... e como vc senta na bicileta, vc fala on.
In você usa para carro e taxi.
By usado para um siginificado de como você chegou aqui.
How did you get here?
By car
I came here by car.
By- também significa perto: close, near. Ao lado
at:
Meet me at my house. (lugar especifico)
at 10:30
on:
on monday
on tuesday
on usado para alguns feriados de comemoração
In long time:
in meses
in anos
by : end time
https://www.engvid.com/english-grammar-the-prepositions-on-at-in-by/
Faça o quiz dessa aula
1. _____ 1992, I went to Japan to visit my friend Shingo.
- In
- At
- On
2. We came here ____ car.
- on
- at
- by
- in
3. We have to meet Mr E. ____ 9:15 p.m.
- in
- on
- at
4. Some people have a holiday _____ Christmas day.
- at
- on
- in
5. ____ closing time, I want the store to be completely clean.
- By
- On
- In
6. Mr E. came ____ from work and caught me eating all his candy.
- in* correto
8. I was ____ my bicycle when I met Mr E., who was walking down the street.
- at
- in
- on
- by
9. Lucille and I had our first date ___ the library.
- on
- at
- by
10. Sweetheart, can we go out for our anniversary dinner ____ a week?
- in * correto
I live in Miami.
I live on the 6th floor.
I live at 92 Bird St.
I live in Florida.
I live on Kendal Dr. (Drive)
I live in an apartment.
She work at 65 Oxford St.
He is in London.
Sarah live in a rented flat.
Exercicio dessa matéria:
https://www.engvid.com/english-grammar-prepositions-at-on-in/
1. I live __________ the 18th floor.
- in
- at
- on
2. Sarah lives __________ 35 Bay St.
- in
- at
- on
3. Mark lives __________ China now. He moved there 5 years ago to teach English.
- in
- at
- on
4. My parents still live __________ Mexico City. You can visit them when you go there if you have time. They would love to see you again.
- in
- at
- on
5. Ahmed lives __________ Vine St., next to the big supermarket. It's really convenient for him.
- in
- at
- on
6. We live __________ 6510 Rodeo Drive. My sister lives two houses away from us.
- in
- at
- on
7. Which floor do you live __________?
- in
- at
- on
8. Fatima? Oh, she lives __________ Honolulu now. Lucky woman!
- in
- at
- on
9. Ricardo lives __________ Sheppard Avenue, not far from the subway.
- in
- at
- on
10. Sheila has lived __________ New Delhi for the past 2 years. She was transferred there as part of her job.
- in
- at
- on

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário