quarta-feira, 3 de maio de 2017

WITH - BY


by o meio que utilizei
(? O que eu uso?) with


By or with
I learn English by watching Engvid. CORRETO
I learn English with watching Engvid. ERRADO.
I write with a pen. CORRETO
I write by a pen. ERRADO



HOW?

Essa é a pergunta para o uso de by e with




BY + BERB ING
I  turn on the computer by pushing the on button.
I keep healthy by exercising
*Repare que nas dias sentenças usamos by + verbo ING
e repare que o verbo estará com ing
I learned karate by watching youtube.


by + noun
Quando usamos substantivos (noun)
noun = person, place, thing.
by = communication
transportantion
other exceptions/examples

I will contact you by email.
I will message you by text.
I will go by bus.
I came by car.
(go e come sempre é usado by)

WITH + noun
noun = person, place, thing.
with = body parts
tools
instrument

Italians talk with their hands
I point with my finger.
I ate dinner with a fork.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário