FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
LEGENDA
EM INGLÊS
|
AMIZADE COLORIDA
LEGENDA EM PORTUGUÊS
|
Okay. Let's see where we are.
We could move this,
get rid of that, kill that.
That kind of freaks me out.
Don't need her. We can get rid
of that.
*Freaks out – assustar
* get rid of that – livrar-se disto
*rid - livrar
That's done. Okay, we could start
with this.
know it's a hard-hitting piece,
but come on, you guys, it's the Internet.
We need traffic, traffic, traffic.
What do you got?
- How about this?
- Perfect.
Now, doesn't she look smart and
knowledgeable about immigration reform?
ALL: Yeah.
- Yeah, yeah. She does, right?
I'm fucking with you
people.
This isn't a porn site.
What are we, nerds
trying to look at boobies?
Come on, keep looking.
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
Shit! Hello?
Hey! Baby, where are you?
Are you still at work?
No! Not even* close.
Just so you know, the movie
starts in 10 minutes.
- I know! Give me your pants.
- What?
- I'll buy you lunch tomorrow. Come on.
- No.
I'm your boss.
Give me your pants.
Please try not to be late.
I really hate missing
the beginning.
I know. I know.
Give me your pants.
I'm coming, baby.
I'm almost there!
- How far away?
- I think I see you!
Where are you?
- I'm here.
So am I. So many people.
What are you wearing?
I'm wearing the only
clothes outside the theater,
because I'm the only
person outside the
theater!
I love that outfit.
You look so sexy in that.
You know that I love this movie.
If a prostitute and a ruthless
businessman can fall in love,
then anyone can.
I know this means a lot to you,
which means it means a lot to me.
Well, apparently it doesn't.
I'm looking at you right now.
I can see you!
MAN: Jamie!
Hey!
- Hey.
- You made it.
- Yeah. Hey.
- Hi.
- Sorry I'm late.
- It's okay. I got us
sandwiches.
I got you turkey, no cheese,
gluten-free bread.
You sure this was
prepared
in a nut-free facility?
Yes, I'm fully aware
of your allergies.
*fully aware – completamente ciente
Hey, I'm here! I'm here.
I'm really sorry.
|
Certo, vamos ver onde estamos.
Livre-se deste, acabe com este.
Este me dá medo.
Não preciso dela. Livre-se desta.
Certo, podemos começar com isso.
Sei que é um artigo difícil,
mas é Internet, precisamos
de tráfego.
O que tem aí?
- Que tal este?
- Perfeito.
Ela não parece entendida
da reforma da imigração?
- Sim.
- É, não parece?
Estou zoando vocês.
Isso não é um site pornô.
Não somos nerds
olhando peitos.
Vamos lá, continuem procurando.
Merda! Alô.
- Oi, amor, ainda no trabalho?
- Não, nem perto.
- O filme começa em 10 minutos.
- Eu sei. Dê-me sua calça.
- O quê?
- Pago seu almoço amanhã.
- Não.
Sou seu chefe,
me dá sua calça.
Por favor, não enrole,
odeio perder o começo.
Eu sei.
Dê-me sua calça.
Estou chegando, querida.
- Estou quase aí.
- A que distância?
Acho que já te vi.
- Onde está?
Estou aqui.
- Eu também. Tem muita gente,
como está vestida?
Estou vestindo a única roupa
fora do cinema.
Porque sou a única pessoa
fora do cinema.
Adoro essa roupa,
fica muito sexy nela.
Sabe que adoro esse filme.
Se uma prostituta e um homem
de negócios se apaixonam,
qualquer um pode.
Sei que significa muito
para você, para mim também.
- Aparentemente, não.
- Estou te vendo agora.
-Jamie.
- Oi.
- Você conseguiu.
- Sim.
- Desculpe o atraso.
- Tudo bem. Comprei os sanduíches.
O seu é peru, sem queijo, pão sem casa.
Tem certeza que não
tem nozes?
Estou bem ciente
das suas alergias.
Estou aqui.
Sinto muito.
|
quinta-feira, 20 de abril de 2017
PARTE 1 : FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário